30 June 2009

Exam 3 Preparations

Hi Blog followers...

I suspect you're here for a little bit of advice on Exam 3. On Sunday night, I put forward some advice in the form of 9 practical exercises that you could do to get ready for the Critters portion of Exam 3 (See "Puttin' Critters ON (and IN!) the Table"). I happen to think that those 9 exercises are a wonderful way to prepare for most of the questions that Prof S might ask about the 3 Critter Days that we've had in class.

As you and I both found out in class on Monday (and via the exam review questions posted by Prof S on the course Angel site), there will also be questions regarding the Citizenship Projects, Ecology, Biogeochemical Cycles, and Biodiversity/Conservation. Instead of a single Blog to deal with these topics, I've decided that I will make digital myself available in person in Kedzie Hall tonight from 6:30-8 pm. There, we can spend an 1-1/2 hours or so digging into the past lecture slides together. I promise you won't regret giving up the time.

And, don't forget, Prof S will be fielding questions in Kedzie today at 4:30 pm and then online through the Angel discussion board starting at 9 pm. For some thoughts about the Critter Days, however, read on...

No comments: